1. Can my child bring a change of clothes for the bus ride home?
Yes, we give ample time at the end of the day for children to change out of their snow gear if need be.
2. How does my child know which group they will be in on the mountain?
We test each child's skill level at the beginning of the day and group children accordingly with likewise skiers or snowboarders and an adult group leader.
3. Are there lockers to safeguard valuables?
Yes, if your child needs to store valuables, they should bring $2-3 in quarters for locker use.
4. Can my child rent equipment at the mountain that day?
Unfortunately, all participants must have their equipment prior to each trip so that we all spend more time on the mountain and less time in the lodge.
1. Is the swim assessment and orientation really mandatory?
All NEW campers must be swim tested.
2. How will I know what my child should wear each day?
A detailed itinerary with clothing, activity and lunch information will be emailed to all participants on June 1, 2016.
3. How are children grouped each week?
Children are allowed to make their own groups with our help and we encourage children to be with campers with similar levels of thrill seeking.
4. WHAT is the camper to counselor ratio?
We have a 10:1 Camper to counselor ratio, a roving director and a 25:1 Lifeguard to Camper Ratio as per BOH of Westchester.
All of our staff are 18+ years of age and a through screening and background check is conducted on all employees.
1. Do I need to be an avid adventure athlete to participate in any tours?
Not at all. We encourage any adult that is physically able to participate in all activities to join us for an invigorating tour.
2. How many tour guides are provided each tour?
Depending on the type of trip, we have 1 amazing adult staff that operate each trip to ensure your safety, pleasure and comfort.
3. Are food and drinks provided on tours?
Each tour's food and drink option vary depending on the outing. We have drink and food specials at restaurants on all trips.
4. How many adults can join each tour?
We can accommodate between 20+ adults per tour and welcome you to invite any friends and/or family that would like to join us.